Here's Elana's original recipe.
* I used coconut oil.Gluten Free Sesame Crackers3 cups blanched almond flour
1½ teaspoons celtic sea salt
1 cup sesame seeds*
2 eggs, whisked until frothy
2 tablespoons grapeseed oil *
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together almond flour, salt, sesame seeds, eggs and oil until well blended
- Separate dough into two halves
- Line two large (12 x 16) stainless steel baking sheets with parchment paper
- Place one half of the dough in the center of each lined sheet
- Cut another piece of parchment paper and place it over one of the balls of dough
- Roll dough out between the two pieces of parchment paper, until it is ⅛ inch thick and covers the entire baking sheet; remove top paper and repeat process with the other piece of dough
- Cut the dough with a knife or pizza cutter into 2 inch squares
- Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes, until golden brown
- Cool and serveMakes 96 crackers
* I also tried walnuts
This recipe goes well with sweet or savory accompaniments.
Check out Elana's site for other great recipes.